One State-Christian-church member asked another, "Why don't you come to my church this Sunday?"
"I'm sorry," said her friend, "I can't go. I already belong to another abomination."
You know you are in the wrong church when:
- Social Security Number is required on offering envelopes.
- Flags of the world are on display in the sanctuary.
- Church restrooms post the State hand washing ordinances.
- City police issue parking tickets in the church parking lot.
- Couples are married under State marriage license.
- Pastor consults with Bar attorney on doctrinal questions.
- The church goes into debt to finance the buildings.
- Pastor divorces his wife to marry the secretary.
- Everyone in the church is marked by the State.
- Pastor gets guaranteed salary to preach living by faith.